WE HAVE 3 SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES:
8:00 AM: Worship Service
9:30 AM: Worship Service + Grace Kids, Student Ministries, and Life Groups
11:00 AM: Worship Service + Grace Kids and Life Groups
Pastors Bob Wriedt and Tim Culling both preach regularly at all three services, aiming to bring the truth of Scripture to life.
Our musical worship is a combination of praise songs and hymns, ancient and modern, original and adapted, led by an eclectic combination of instruments and voices.
Grace Community Church of Seal Beach is located at 138 8th Street on the corner of Eighth Street and Central Avenue in Old Town Seal Beach.
The easiest way to find us is to turn south on Main Street from Pacific Coast Highway. Upon reaching Central (the second stop sign), turn right. The church will be on your left, across the street from the fire station.
+ Where is your church?
Grace is located at 138 8th St, Seal Beach, CA 90740 [on the corner of 8th + Central].
We gather together on Sunday mornings at 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 am.
+ WHERE CAN I PARK?
- If it is your first time at Grace, we invite you to park in the back of the church in designated visitor parking spots. Signs are out on Sunday morning for you to find this parking.
PARKING IS PERMITTED:
- In the spaces on church property behind the church if you are disabled or have special needs.
- In the lot across from the church on Sundays until 1:00 PM except in spaces marked OCFD Personnel Only or along the wall next to the Fire Department.
- In the library lot on Electric Ave. until 1:00 PM.
- In the paid beach parking lot at the end of 8th St. ($3 for two hours; $6 for all day)
- On Main Street–be sure to keep track of your time.
- In the metered parking lots on the east side of Main Street towards the beach.
- In the two metered parking lots on the north side of Electric Ave.
DO NOT PARK:
- In the Main Street merchant spaces in alley behind the church
- In the private business lots in Old Town (i.e. Hennessey's, Bank of America, Old City Hall)
- In the OCFD Personnel spaces across the street
- In the spaces on church property behind the church, unless you are disabled or have special needs
+ What is there for my kids?
We have a great children's ministry for kids from birth through 5th grade on Sundays at the 9:30 and 11:00 am services.
For middle schoolers and high schoolers, we have both Sunday morning and midweek youth groups that can help your students grow in their faith.
+ How do I find out more about the church?
We would love to have you join us for Sunday worship anytime - membership not required. If you are interested in finding out more about Grace, we’d recommend you attend one of our Welcome Lunches which happen several times throughout the year. You can RSVP for the next one here.
For information about our pathway to membership - what we call Grace 101 - go here.
+ How do I join a Life Group?
Life Groups are a key way to grow in your faith through discussion, study, self-reflection, and community. You can find the full list of groups here, as well as information on how to join a group.
+ What denomination is your church affiliated with?
We are a part of the Charis Fellowship of churches.
+ How do I contact the church for other questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at (562) 596-1605.